Have you already started planning your cycling holiday for 2019? If you have, we're sure you'll find lots of inspiration in our extensive catalogue of holidays. We've already published some great tours and over the next few weeks, we'll be adding more and more.
If you book your cycling holiday for 2019 before 31 December 2018, you'll benefit from our early-bird discount. This saves you EUR 15 for each full-paying guest!
If, for some reason, you can't find your favourite tour, come back to our website in a few days’ time or contact us by phone or email.
No matter what your destination might be: we can help! From booking the hotel to transferring your luggage and providing travel documents and an emergency hotline. Look forward to a cycling holiday true to the motto: you take care of the cycling and we take care of the rest!
Bestseller Cycling Holidays 2019
- Bestseller Cycling Holidays
- Cycling Holidays on Lake Constance
- Cycling Holidays at the Baltic Sea
- Cycling Holidays at the North Sea
- Cycling Holidays along the Danube
- Cycling Holidays in the south of Germany
- Cycling Holidays in the north of Germany
- Cycling Holidays in the east of Germany
- Cycling Holidays in the west of Germany
- Cycling Holidays in Austria
- Cycling Holidays in Switzerland
- Cycling Holidays in France
- Cycling Holidays in the Netherlands and Belgium
- Cycling Holidays in Italy
- Cycling Holidays in Croatia
- Cycling Holidays in Spain
- Cycling Holidays in Scandinavia
- Cycling Holidays on the British Isles
- Cycling Holidays in Poland and Lithuania
You haven't found the right cycling tour for 2019?
We are already working hard on the best cycling holidays for 2019. Many holidays are already online and new ones are being published every day. It's worth coming back to have a look. You'll be surprised at the new trips we have up our sleeves and to see which ever-popular best-seller trips we've prepared for 2019.
If you already have a specific destination or cycling holiday in mind, then don't hesitate to contact us directly.
We're looking forward to helping you plan your cycling holiday 2019!