Cycling tour from Donaueschingen to Vienna
From the source of the Danube to Austria's capital
- Radweg-Reisen Tour
- Sigmaringen Castle, Minster tower Ulm, Danube Sink, Wachau
- Daily routes ●●●●●
- Altitude profile ●●○○○
km / day avg.
On this tour, the more athletic cyclists can follow the Danube through Germany and Austria. From its source in Donaueschingen to Austria's capital. The variation between quiet rural countryside, impressive natural monuments and impressive town landscapes is what makes this tour special. On one of the most popular cycling tours in Europe, discover the beauty of the Danube Valley and the cultural and historical riches of the old towpaths. Despite the longer stages, you still have time to enjoy the regional delicacies. This athletic cycle tour from Donaueschingen to Vienna along the Danube is suitable for all cyclists who enjoy tackling longer biking sections.
Season times and prices 2020
Arrival daily from 09.05.2020 to 20.09.2020
Bookable dates are shown in the booking form. The season is dictated by the arrival date.
- 14 nights incl. breakfast, national 2*/3* level
- Luggage transport from hotel to hotel to Vienna, no limit on number of pieces, max. 20 kg / piece
- Boat trip Weltenburg – Kelheim incl. bike
- Donaucard in Upper Austria
- Ferry trip Au – Schlögen incl. bike
- Wine tasting in the region of Wachau
- Cycle route description with maps (1 x per room)
- 7 day Service Hotline
Not inlcuded is the city or visitor's tax (if payable).
For our younger cyclists
Due to the long sections of this tour, we don't recommend this one for children.