Bike Tour at the Baltic Sea
Active cycling from Lübeck to Stralsund and on Rügen
- Radweg-Reisen Tour
- Marzipan, sandy beaches and breath-taking cliffs
- Daily routes ●●●●●
- Altitude profile ●●○○○
km / day avg.
On this bike tour from Lübeck to Stralsund you can look forward to extensive dunes and classicist spa architecture, which is typical for the Baltic Sea region. You will cycle 560 kilometres along the coast and on Rügen. This athletic cycle tour does not include many breaks, but instead focuses on what makes cyclists happy: Whizz through the beautiful landscape on two wheels, the salty sea breeze in your face. This sportive bike tour between Lübeck and Stralsund is ideal for anyone who is looking forward to cycling and challenging stages. You will enjoy fantastic views of the Baltic Sea, the breath-taking cliffs of Rügen and old, venerable Hanseatic cities.
Season times and prices 2020
Arrival daily from 30.04.2020 to 04.10.2020Early booking discount: -15 €
Bookable dates are shown in the booking form. The season is dictated by the arrival date.
- 8 nights incl. breakfast, national 3* level
- Luggage transport from hotel to hotel to Stralsund, no limit on the number of pieces, max. 20 kg / piece
- Cycle route description with maps (1 x per room)
- 7 day Service Hotline
- City or visitor's tax (if payable)
- Ferry Travemünde – Priwall, approx. 2,50 € per person incl. bike
- Ferry Warnemünde – Hohe Düne, approx. 2.60 € per person incl. bike
- Ferry Vaschvitz – Wittow, approx. 2.40 € per person incl. bike
For our younger cyclists
Due to the ambitious sections of this tour, we don't recommend this one for children.