By Bike and Boat in Scotland
Highlands and Inner Hebrides on the Flying Dutchman
- McCaig's Tower, the Strait of Corryvreckan, Calgary Bay, moorscape and green hills
- Daily routes ●●○○○
- Altitude profile ●●●○○
- Bike & Boat: Flying Dutchman
km / day avg.
Oban, on the north-west coast of Scotland, is the gate to the Hebrides and to the Highlands. Thanks to its location, Oban is a perfect starting point for your holiday by bike & boat in Scotland. The countryside is incredibly varied: intense colour, wild, rugged nature and a diversity of species. Enjoy time spent in the rugged hills of the Highlands and in the moorland countryside. Cycle along the rocky coast, passing by white beaches, On your cycle tours of the Jura and Mull islands, you pedal along quiet roads and get to see deer and the shaggy Highland cattle. On the crossings on the Flying Dutchman, keep a look out for dolphins and seals. And also don't forget to try some of Scotland's well-known whisky. The unique taste together with some Scottish folk music in a local pub will leave an indelible impression.
Season times and prices 2021
Arrival On Sunday from 20.06.2021 to 05.09.2021Early booking discount: -30 €
Bookable dates are shown in the booking form. The season is dictated by the arrival date.
20.06. - 05.09.
Additional fee single use of double cabin 300 €
- 7 nights on board
- 7 x half board (7 x breakfast, 2 x lunch and 5 x dinner)
- Bed linen and towels are supplied
- Daily Routing discussion, guided cycling tours
- Pre-travel documents, maps available on board (1 x per cabin)
- 7 day Service Hotline
- Drinks on board; flat rate for beverages: 55 GBP, approx. 60 EUR
- Entry fees
- Meals ashore
The minimum number of 14 participants must be reached 4 weeks prior to departure.
Changes are possible on a ship journey due to the weather, water level or technical conditions. We reserve the right to make changes.
- 10 double cabins
- Facilities: bunk beds, shower / WC
- Saloon in the deck house
- Built in 1903
- Renovations in 2004
- 1 passenger deck
- Maximum capacity: 22 passengers
- Length: 39 m
- Width: 6.5 m
- Facilities: Saloon